6oc "GC" Widebody Over Fender Kit - Subaru Impreza 93-01 Coupe
The 6oc GC8 Widebody Over Fender Kit
Give your GC8 the width and extra fender to run a larger wheel and tire combo while still using the factory OEM front and rear bumper covers. This seven piece kit is made from thermoformed ABS plastic for durability on and off the track. We extended the panels out to 2.5 inches and the arches sit at factory hight.
Please understand this kit is not "show car" ready nor is it intended for show cars. We built this kit to be an inexpensive option and used for track purposes. This kit can definitely be worked to be "show car" quality but would need the body work time.
(Overfender) Meaning this kit is mounted over the original front fenders.
We took time to design a practical widebody kit that would incorporate many of the stock features of your existing chassis to eliminate the need to replace full body panels or require hours of body work. This kit looks great whether you want to form it to the car or not. The ABS plastic panels are easily modified for fitment.
- Left and right front overfenders, left and right rear quarter panels, left and right side skirts, fuel door attachment.
- Rivets are provided for installation although we recommend the kit be installed with automotive body adhesive to avoid distortion from change in temperatures.
- The width of the flare will vary along the wheel arch. Our tests and measurements show approximately 60mm in added width at each wheel at the widest point. For example, we are running an 18x9.5 et15. The 2.5rs shown, is currently running these wheels with 275/35/18 Dunlop Star Spec.
- Modification and cutting of stock fenders is required to properly fit this kit
- Grease pencil for trim lines
Fit/Finish: Manufactured from thermoformed ABS plastic, so they won't easily break like fiberglass versions. The 6ovrcrst Over fenders can be prepped and painted to match, so you have options.
Some surface irregularities occur due to the composition of the raw materials which can vary. Surface scratches are to be expected. These can be easily sanded out during the prep and finish process. A finish is highly recommended to protect the raw ABS from UV exposure.
Note: Please allow 1-2 weeks for this product to be manufactured if not in stock. These panels are not meant to be thrown on your car and done. Trimming is required to get the fitment to your needs. These panels will need to be sanded for a smooth finish. Because this item is so large, shipping options are required and free shipping is excluded.
For International orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a custom quote. Be sure to include your verified billing address for shipping.