Autopower Roll Cage - 08-14 Impreza WRX / STI
Our roll bars and cages meet or exceed the safety requirements for most competition sanctioning organizations. Our bars and cages have been designed to easily install and provide maximum protection. The fit in your vehicle allows quick and easy entry and most importantly, quick exiting, while conforming closely to your interior for a clean, unobtrusive look and feel.
All of our bars and cages are certified MIG welded and precision jig notched, providing you with the maximum strength and best fit available. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation. Most applications are a true bolt-in and require NO WELDING.
U-Weld Front Cage Kit:
This cage kit welded to an Autopower roll bar makes a race legal 6 mounting point roll cage. Autopower will choose tubing size when you place your order.
Most Kits Include:
- 2 forward support brace tubes.
- Top windshield cross tube.
- 4 door guards.
- Under dash bar.
- 4 top corner gussets.
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates included.
U-Weld Full Cage Kit:
This welded kit makes a race legal 6 mounting point roll cage. It closely conforms to your car’s interior, allowing quick entry & exiting. Precision fit, 6 mounting point U-Weld design. Suitable for road racing, drag racing, rally racing, land speed and other high performance applications.
- Top of the line in fit and construction.
- U-Weld cages are made to order, allowing for tube size and type to be selected.
- Known as the best fitting pre-fab cage available.
Rally Cage Kit:
Complete weld in rally roll cage kit. When installed properly it is accepted for SCCA PRO RALLY competition.
- 1.75"x .120" DOM steel tube.
- Interior of the vehicle must be removed toensure that the cage is as close to the
- body as possible.
- Main hoop tubes and gussets are pre-fit and tack welded. • All other tubes are notched on one end.
- Only final fitting and welding is required.
- Saddle gussets and mounting plates are included.
PAINT FINISH Most steel products are sprayed with an industrial grade gloss black cover coat for rust protection. EXPECT some paint damage during shipping. You may want to refinish products before final installation. You must check fitment and drill all holes before you have the roll bar re painted, powder coated or any other finish added to the product. AUTOPOWER is not responsible for any cost of aftermarket coatings. There is no paint finish guarantee.