CAE Ultra Shifter - SUBARU "Race Version"- '93 - '07
CAE Ultra Shifter - SUBARU "Race Version" 1993 - 2007
1 Piece Shifter Base For Track Cars Without Center Console
Show me the "Street Version" Instead
- 1993-03 SUBARU IMPREZA w/ 5 speed Gearbox (5-Speed Adaptor Required)
- 1993-03 SUBARU IMPREZA w/ 6 speed Gearbox Swap (NO Adaptor Required)
- 2004-07 SUBARU WRX w/ 5 speed Gearbox (5-Speed Adaptor Required)
- 2004-07 SUBARU WRX/STI w/ 6 speed Gearbox (NO Adaptor Required)
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimized for motorsport with the following features:
- Shifter Kit for "STI" with 6 speed manual transmissions, H-pattern. Also fitting for 5 Speed , Reverse lock out will be without function
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The clutch system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Activation of the reverse gear lock via cable reel from the shift lever. An accidental changing to the reverse gear is impossible. The reverse gear is unlocked by pulling up the sliding collar on the shift lever.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated centre position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Complete kit for adaptation stock shift rod with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- centre console have to be slightly modified for installation
- All shifters supplied with gear lever knob in various colors. Aluminum, Delrin, Alcantera options available.
|Total height:||approx. 435 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 240 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 198 x 124 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 2,1 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knop (back / up):||depending on vehicle type approx. 30 / 80 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, special shift rod, all screws and and required small parts
Installation instructions her for download below
All CAE Ultra Shifters and tuning products are designed exclusively for motor sports and not permitted for public road traffic !
Imported from Germany exclusively by HARD Motorsport, Corp.
We are stocking inventory as fast as it can be manufactured and imported.
Delays of 3-6 weeks are possible for special order or out of stock items.
|Installation Manual 10087ST 6 Speed:|
Installation Manual 10087ST 6 Speed